Orange County Water Heater Services
Great Deals on Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Whether you need to buy a new water heater or have one that you need installed, Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. can help. We offer affordable water heater installations to customers throughout Orange County and the surrounding areas. Our plumbers draw on decades of experience to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Already purchased your heater and just need it installed? Take advantage of our $299 water heater installation special! $299.00 for installation on all heaters up to 50 gallons (water heater not included). Please note that additional costs may be required if work beyond the basic installation is necessary to bring the water heater up to city code.
All of our water heater installations come with:
- Disconnection of old water heater
- Installation of new gas shut off valve
- Earthquake strapping of heater for safety
- Connection of new water heater including gas and water flex lines
Call us at (714) 262-4009 or contact us online today for more info on our water heater installation specials.
Common Signs Your Water Heater is Failing
Don't wait until you experience the shock of an unexpected icy-cold shower before calling a plumber. A failing water heater will usually exhibit certain telltale signs before completely breaking down.
Your water heater is likely going bad if:
- You have no idea when it was last replaced: Traditional gas and electric tank water heaters have an average lifespan of 10 to 15 years. If your unit is more than a decade old or if you are unsure of when your water heater was replaced, it may be time for a new unit.
- Your water is orange or smelly: Rusty-colored or odd-smelling water is usually a sign that your water heater's internals are corroded, signifying the end of its lifespan. Muddy or sandy water can indicate an excessive amount of sediment has built up inside your tank and can sometimes be improved by flushing the tank.
- Your water heater is noisy: As sediment forms in your tank, it will begin to rattle around on the inside as water is heated and cause popping or banging sounds. Loud noises can also be indicative of a failing heating element.
- You need frequent water heater repairs: Regular breakdowns of your water heater usually mean there is something seriously wrong with your unit. Your best course of action is to replace your unit before repair costs become overwhelming.
- Your water heater is leaking: Water heater leaks are one of the most common signs that your unit is at the end of its lifespan, especially if they are causing major flooding or are coming from the tank itself.
Top Quality Brands Installed by Expert Plumbers
We partner with some of the best brands to bring you state of the art water heater technology. Many older water heaters are bulky and take up a lot of space. By upgrading you can choose from one of our many slim, energy-efficient models that can save you money and space in your storage room. We even install modern tankless water heaters which can provide an unlimited supply of hot water without a bulky tank.
When your hot water goes out your whole home is thrown into disarray. You don't need to wait to have your water heater serviced, Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. offers same-day repair services and our plumbers answer phones 24/7. We can get your warm water back up and running again in no time.
Order a hot water heater from a reliable brand like Bradford White by calling (714) 262-4009 today.