Plumbers in Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach Emergency Plumbing Services
When you experience an emergency with your plumbing system, knowing where to turn for help can be difficult. For more than three decades, homeowners and businesses have been relying on Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air for high-quality and professional Huntington Beach plumbing services. We service Huntington Beach and the surrounding areas, and we pride ourselves on providing superior service from our licensed and trained plumbers.
Call our Huntington Beach, CA plumbers today at (714) 262-4009! We offer 24/7 emergency Huntington Beach plumbing services!
Our Plumbing Services in Huntington Beach, CA
Whether you need to install a new water heater or re-pipe your home, you can depend on the plumbers at Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air to arrive uniformed and on time. No matter how big or small the problem is, our Huntington Beach, CA plumbers are ready to resolve any plumbing issue.
We provide the following plumbing services:
- Plumbing fixture installation
- Plumbing repair
- Plumbing maintenance
- Water heater repair & replacement
- Piping and repiping
- Sewer installation & repair
- Drain cleaning and repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- Emergency plumbing
Water Heater Repair in Huntington Beach
No hot water in your shower? If the water in your home won't get hot or runs out too quickly, your water heater should be inspected by a professional plumber to make sure there is nothing wrong. Most water heaters typically last 8-12 years, so if your water heater is nearing the decade mark it's likely going to be more beneficial to replace it instead. Call our Huntington Beach plumbing company today to get the help you need.
Signs your water heater needs repair:
- Lack of hot water - if your hot water won't turn on or doesn't last the length of one of your showers, there might be an issue with your water heater. Call to have a professional take a look!
- Strange noises - loud banging and clanging noises when operating your water heater are never a good sign. It's important to call a plumber to perform an inspection as soon as possible to prevent further damage from taking place to your water heater.
- Spike in utility bill - if you notice a spike in your utility bill it could be an indication that there is something in your home that isn't working properly. The spike could be attributed to a number of reasons, but if you notice the spike in conjunction with another item on this list it is likely your water heater.
- Rust-colored or cloudy water - as tanks age, sediment starts to build up inside. Sometimes rust can even form inside the tank. If you notice cloudy water coming out of your pipes or rust colored, then it's likely that there is either excess sediment or rust inside your water heater tank.
- Leak in tank - one of the more obvious signs that your water heater needs repair, if your tank has a noticeable leak please call a plumber immediately. Leaks can quickly get larger, and tanks usually hold 40-50 gallons of water (depending on the size of your water heater). That much water could cause serious damage to your belongings so do not delay!
Proper plumbing maintenance is vital to keep your hot water heater in working condition for as long as possible. Our Huntington Beach plumbing company recommends that you have a plumber come out at least once a year to flush your tank to remove sediment. Since Huntington Beach has fairly hard water, you may consider doing a flush twice a year unless you have a whole home water filtration system installed.
Water Heater Installation In Huntington Beach
Are you interested in replacing your current water heater and upgrading to the latest technology? Our water heater installation pros in Huntington Beach have years of combined experience in repairing, installing, replacing, and maintaining a variety of different water heaters. With so many different water heater types, makes, and models currently in the market, it may feel overwhelming to know which one is the right one for you. Our water heater install experts can help you make the best decision for you and your family, that best suits your needs and preferences.
The main types of water heaters include the following:
- Conventional Water Heater
- Tankless Water Heater (On Demand)
- Solar Water Heater
- Heat Pump Water Heater
- Condensing Water Heater