Fountain Valley Drain Cleaning & Repair
Get Your Drains Unclogged in Orange County Today
Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. has been specializing in Fountain Valley drain cleaning services ever since our inception over 30 years ago. Whether it's a small kitchen stoppage or a mainline clog, our drain cleaning and repair professionals can fix it using advanced technology and superior skills.
Advancing the Art of Drain Cleaning Through Advances in Technology
We know that the customer wants the latest technology available to ensure the best possible solution to their drain and sewer problems. We equip our technicians with the newest tools and technology so we can get the job done right, the first time.
We use the following tech to get your drains completely clean:
- Hydro-jets: Having your drains hydro jetted can be a valuable tool in keeping trouble drains under control. Hydro jets project a high powered stream of water to clean the lining of pipes when a regular cable can't.
- Sophisticated camera equipment: We stock our trucks with the newest, highest quality camera equipment so we can show you, not just tell you, what's happening with your drains.
- Snakes, cables, and main machines: Whatever your stoppage, we can take care of you. Our technicians have everything on their trucks to take care of the smallest stoppage to your entire house backing up. Rest easy, whatever it takes, we can fix it.
Advantages of Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Many homeowners have a glaring blind spot in their plumbing maintenance routines when it comes to their drains. Drains can easily be forgotten about until something goes wrong, such as the emergence of a foul odor or a messy drain backup. Unfortunately, many DIY drain cleaning methods can be both ineffective and downright dangerous, causing further damage to your plumbing system or even injury. For this reason, it is highly recommended you call a trusted plumber to deal with any stubborn drain problems that cannot be remedied with simple plunging.
Having your drains cleaned by a professional has many benefits, including:
- Faster, more efficient, and longer-lasting drain solutions
- Extending the life of your drains and preventing leaks
- Preventing foul odors from developing in your drains
- Preventing damage to your home's piping
- Uncovering any further issues with your plumbing system
How to Prevent Clogged Drains
By far, the best remedy for clogged drains is preventing them from occurring at all. While not all drain stoppages can be avoided, there are several measures you can take to reduce their frequency and keep water flowing.
Prevent inconvenient drain clogs from forming with the following tips:
- Never flush paper goods, sanitary napkins, cotton swabs, or other objects down the toilet.
- Every month, flush your drains with a mixture of hot water, baking soda, and vinegar.
- Pour cooking grease into a disposable container and throw it out with the rest of your trash instead of pouring it down the drain.
- Avoid grinding anything other than soft, small food particles in your garbage disposal.
- Install hair catchers in your bathroom sink and shower/tub and clean them regularly.
Don't Let a Clogged Drain Turn into a Bigger Problem
Leaving a drain clogged can put a heavy strain on your pipes and may even cause one to burst, forcing you to get new piping. Let our experienced Fountain Valley drain cleaning professionals stop a small problem from becoming a big one.
- Shocking Facts About Your Plumbing
- 3 Products For a Smarter, More Efficient Bathroom
- Why Your Pipes Are Making Loud Noises
At Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc., we combine the best warranty on drains with the best tools to clear them. Let us know about your problem by calling (714) 262-4009.