Garden Grove Drain Cleaning Service
Call Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. Today for Drain Repair Experts
Here at Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc., we have 30 years of experience providing high-quality, reliable drain cleaning. From minor blockages in your kitchen sink to major mainline obstructions, our skilled plumbing team are trained to handle a full range of drain-related issues. We use only the best products and most advanced equipment on the market, and with options to suit a range of properties, you can always count on our Garden Grove drain cleaning experts to get the job done.
To learn more about what professional drain cleaning can do for you, dial (714) 262-4009 now.
With Our Advanced Drain Cleaning Technology, There Isn’t a Clog We Can’t Handle
Your drain and sewer lines are among the most complex and important parts of your plumping system. That’s why our Garden Grove drain cleaning technicians are equipped with the latest tools and technology on the market. We care about providing the most comprehensive solutions for you, which is why we will only use industry-leading methods to clear out your drains.
Our excellent drain cleaning options include:
- Hydro-jets: Hydro-jetting is one of the best ways to eliminate even the toughest drain clogs. Our hydro-jet tools project a high powered stream of water directly into your pipes, thoroughly scrubbing away dirt and grime from the lining in a way regular cables can’t.
- Cutting-edge cameras: Our trucks are fully stocked with the highest quality camera equipment available. Feeding a small wire deep into your drain and sewer lines, our camera inspections can paint a more accurate picture of your plumbing system, and help identify cracks and clogs in the early stages, before they get out of control.
- Snakes, cables, and main machines: No matter what kind of stoppage your system is facing, our technicians have everything you need to get your equipment up and running. Our snakes, cables, and main machines can dig out blockage quickly and efficiently, allowing your pipes and drains to flow smoothly once more.
Why Should I Have My Drains Cleaned?
There numerous benefits to scheduling a professional drain cleaning with our experts. So often, homeowners forget to have this vital part of plumbing maintenance done, resulting in clogs that build up overtime without them even knowing it. The end result can be nasty sewer backup, which is dangerous for your plumbing system, the rest of your property, and everybody in it. You can always try a store-bought drain cleaner, but the DIY route can be dangerous, as the chemicals in these cleaners are extremely bad for your pipes, and can actually wear them down overtime. For small clogs, we recommend a simple plunging. But to keep your plumbing working better and lasting longer, consider calling for professional drain cleaning at least once a year.
When you hire Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. for drain cleaning, you get:
- Faster, more efficient, and longer-lasting drains
- Fewer leaks and clogs
- Less damage to your home's piping
- Prevention of foul odors developing in your drains
- Identification of potential future issues in your plumbing system
Follow These Tips from Our Drain Pros to Prevent Clogs
The most surefire way to eliminate drain clogs is to hire a professional to take care of them. However, you may also be able to avoid them in the first place, by following these tips from our Garden Grove drain cleaning pros.
To avoid drain clogs, you should:
- Refrain from flushing products other than toilet paper down the toilet
- Flush your drains out periodically with a mixture of hot water, baking soda, and vinegar
- Never put grease or hard food particles down the garbage disposal
- Put hair catchers in your bathroom sink and shower/tub and remember to clean them
For the Best Drain Cleaning on the Coast, You Know Who to Call
Remember, the worst thing you can do for your drains is to avoid having them cleaned until your pipes burst or break, forcing you to undergo expensive repiping service. Call our drain cleaners today to prevent this from happening, and keep your drains running perfectly for years to come.