Drains & Sewer Services in Fountain Valley
Experts Serving Orange County & Beyond
No two components of your larger plumbing system are more important to its overall performance than your drains and sewer line. Thankfully, our skilled technicians at Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. have all the tools and techniques necessary not only to keep your drains and sewer lines functioning, but to make sure they hold to together overtime. Call our plumbers today for drains and sewer services in Fountain Valley, and enjoy better plumbing equipment for years to come.
Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc. is available at (714) 262-4009.
Drain & Sewer Repairs & Maintenance
When you need top-of-the-line drainage and sewer system maintenance services, our experienced plumbers have got you covered. We have all the latest technology and advanced industry methods, including hydro jetting, for getting rid of everything from small kitchen stoppages to mainline clogs. For homeowners who are interested, we also provide garbage disposal services to help break up waste going down kitchen drains. We also offer preventative maintenance, so you can ensure further issues don’t arise in the future.
Many homeowners have no idea how susceptible their pipes actually are to clogging or cracking caused by root growth. If not taken care of quickly, this can seriously damage your sewer system and even cause sewage to back up in your home. The Environmental Protection Agency has found that raw sewage is extremely dangerous, and may cause gastrointestinal problems and various serious infections if not dealt with quickly. Avoid having to handle this costly and hazardous headache with repair and maintenance service from our Fountain Valley drain and sewer service pros at Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc.
We offer options for your drains and sewer lines including:
- Hydro-jetting: Hydro-jetting uses a high-powered stream of water to clean the lining of pipes where a regular cable can't. It is an extremely useful tool for scrubbing filth off your plumbing system when other methods are not strong enough.
- Sophisticated camera equipment: Our trucks are fully stocked with the newest, highest quality camera equipment which can pinpoint exactly what’s going on inside your drains, identifying present and future issues.
- Snakes, cables, and main machines: Our technicians have a variety of tools in our trucks to take care of everything from small stoppages to whole-home backups. Using snakes, cables, and main machines, there’s not an area of your drains or sewer system we can’t address
Drain & Sewer Line Installations
No matter how well you take care of your drains and sewer lines, eventually, they are going to wear down. When this happens in your home, our quick and efficient Fountain Valley drain and sewer plumbers will be there to provide cost efficient solutions to replace your equipment with all the leading brands and best makes and models to have your system working better than every before.
We are also capable of performing trenchless sewer repairs and installations. Rather than the old model of digging up your entire yard, trenchless work uses an epoxy resin filled PVC-coated tube, installed through the clean side out to the sewer's main line using pressurized air. After the epoxy resin fully cures and hardens, a smooth, jointless inner pipe wall is created in your original pipe, protecting your system from roots and other damage.
Benefits of going trenchless include:
- Root-proof sewer lines with no joints for roots to get in
- No expensive street openings to pay for
- No temporary patching required
- Easier and faster repairs
- Trenchless sewers are more environmentally friendly
When It’s Got to Be Done Right, It’s Got to Be Coast.
At Coast Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc., we have been serving Fountain Valley and greater Orange County for over 30 years. Our employees are always polite, honest, and upfront, so you never end up paying more than you thought you would for service. And with 24/7 emergency repairs, we’ll make sure you never have to worry about plumbing disasters ever again!
- Shocking Facts About Your Plumbing
- 3 Products For a Smarter, More Efficient Bathroom
- Why Your Pipes Are Making Loud Noises